1. Copyrights – All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof, is the exclusive property of Milestone or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
2. Trademarks – The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Milestone and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to Milestone or its licensors in any public medium (e.g., press release, Web sites) for advertising or promotional purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, Milestone or its licensors.
3. Infringements – Milestone prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that any material contained on this site infringes your copyright or intellectual property rights, please notify Milestone in writing at the address shown below, giving the details. If your claim is substantiated or at our discretion we will promptly remove the content.
Milestone Group, Inc.
480 San Antonio Road, Suite #230
Mountain View, CA 94040
4. Disclaimers – THE CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT MILESTONE IS NOT HEREIN ENGAGED IN RENDERING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES TO YOU. ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MILESTONE AND ITS THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OWNERSHIP, ACCURACY, OR ADEQUACY OF THE SITE CONTENT. MILESTONE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON LINKED WEB SITES, CONTAINED IN ANY USER SUBMISSIONS PUBLISHED ON THE SITE, OR PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. NEITHER MILESTONE NOR ITS THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY.
6. Governing Law; Jurisdiction – These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California.
If you wish to have your information removed from our database or mailing lists, please contact us at +1 (650) 351-6464 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Confidentiality Policy – This message, including any attachments, is the property of Milestone and is solely for the use of the individual or entity intended to receive it. It may contain confidential and proprietary information and any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(s) or if you have received this message in error, please permanently delete it and contact the sender by reply e-mail.